Friday 24 April 2015

THERAPY OF RELATIONSHIP!!

The chilling wind of February was blowing them away!
He was stifling!
She could smell it but they remained the way!
Were they crazy?
No they were undulating in the moment!
The ice cream started melting due to the warmth of their love!
And it distured the moment until it completely melt!
It was a clear manifesto of happiness!
He soaked his voice"I wanna tell you something"
She replied surprisingly"ummmm! Tell"
He started with a small line"Do you love me??"
She grasped his hands and replied"I do!"
The boy had a premonition of some stressbuster in his life.
He pleaded her "I need you support to ease up my life through the tough times of my So WILL YOU?"
She lullably replied "I will!"
All while she was busy staring at him!
She replied enjoying the moment!
But did she???
Certainly NO!
The stormy skies hitted his life and all while she was blushing under skies full of star!

WE MAKE PROMISES!
ITS A NO BIG DEAL THING!
WHATS IMPORTANT IS THAT MAKE IT WORK OUT  BECAUSE ITS THE THERAPY TO KEEP A RELATIONSHIP LONG LASTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment