Tuesday 18 August 2015

IT ALL STARTED WITH A HII Episode 1

It was a bit boring weekend as he had nothing to do and he was sick of boozing.
He was expecting some new happenings but he didn’t  find anyone.
So he customarily took his phone and was going through it erratically!
Suddenly there was a pop up in his phone and it showed ‘hii’ form “Rhea”.
He was benumbed a bit because she never showed up interest in him.
He aslo repiled  ‘hi how are you?’
Then the conversation went on like this ‘I am fine what about you?’
‘Bindass!So this weekend what are you planning for?’ She said
‘Nothing such because I have no other option rather than siting on my couch!what about you? ’He replied
‘Same here! Lets catch up together.’ She said.
He was scandalized by this message of her because he knew that she never gave a shit about him.
He replied ‘why not we should definitely do.’                                                         
‘So here is the plan lets go to Chinatown.’ She said
He builded a why are you kicking my ass  type of reaction on his face.
‘are you sure?’He confimed.
‘Yeah I am that’s why I asked you  out’ She replied.
‘So let it be final I will pick you up by seven.’ He assured
So he was a bit elevated by this new happening coming on his way.
So  he started a bit early as it took an hour to reach her place.
The doorbell rang!
‘who’s here?’ She said!
‘Its me Varun’
‘Ohh varun!  wait for a sec. I am just coming.’
‘Please have a seat’
‘No its already too late. So be quick as we have to return.’
‘Areeyy! who is worrying about time.’
‘Are you?’
‘No at all,but you have to return na!’
‘That’s none of your concern I will handle it’
‘So miss  Rhea please be quick as its getting dark.’
‘So whats the deal I have many torch light in my room.’
‘Were you serious or was that a bit of tomfoolery?’
‘Nope I just tried to dupe you.’
‘Chill I am ok with it and please be quick’
‘Ok just have a seat I will be here in a couple of minutes’
After a setback of twenty minutes she finally came.
He said ‘Can we move now or still something is left for you to do.’
‘No dude. I am done’
So they got in a cab a and slated for Chinatown.
As soon as they got down She declaimed ‘I have heard that alcohol is kneely priced’
‘So what’ He charged her.
‘ It’s simple dude! I am planning to get drunk  and Before it  astounds you after I place the order Let you know it here only’
For a moment he was in trauma.
And after a amateurish look he was finally spoke.
‘Please I have only two feet ground left under my legs. Don’t take it away. ‘
‘I had a preset of getting drunk. So chill I can handle everything’
‘Ahh! That I can predict very well.’
‘So what are we waiting for lets get drunk like shit face
‘Hey waiter two pegs of Blenders pride and a plate of Char siu pork’ She odered
‘Now lets forget the moment and be the run of the mill’
‘Yeahhh I just wanted to see the supernatural power inside you’
‘If that’s the matter then it won’t disappoint you’
This continued it cesealessly till Rhea spewed up the alcohol on  Varun’s  jacket.
Varun understood that Rhea has reached her extremity.
He paid the bill in a flash and whooped for a Cab.



P.s This is just the first episode still many more to come!!

©Biswadeep das 18 Aug 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment