Friday 28 August 2015

IT ALL STARTED WITH A HII EPISODE 3

It was around ten thirty on the clock Varun was playing FIFA on his PS4.Suddenly there was text form Rhea showing ‘HI’.
‘Yeah tell’
‘Can you call me now?’
‘Yeah sure why not!  just hang on I am calling you.’
Varun paused his  PS4 and called Rhea.
‘Yeah rhea tell?’
‘I was bored to death so I just wanted to talk with you’
‘ Yeah! Do it whenever you feel boring as I am always free.’
‘why you don’t have any work ‘
‘No I have but its all about priority’
‘Achha! Within  two days I became prior to you also.Hahahaha……’
‘you know what varun you never leave a chance?’
‘chance for what?’
‘Dude! For flirting only’
‘No maam you are a bit wrong I am like this only.’
‘Common don’t throw such types of excuse to me’
‘Seriously believe or not  but I am like this only’
‘So you are loquacious by birth or did you do a special course for that?’
‘Darling its a knack that need no special classes’
‘Accha that’s why you use to stare at me whenever I used to go to the canteen’
‘No re! That’s just a college air. Everyone wants to impress some or other girl.’
‘Ahhhhhh! Iknow that no need to tell me’
‘I guess you are a seer by profession’
‘Not at all how can I be one of them’
‘You know everything so I guessed if you opted that as your side profession’
‘Varun seriously you put up too much of guff’
‘If I don’t do that I wont survive my life is all about that only’
‘Varun let me know one thing.’
‘Yeah sure I am ready boss’
‘You seem to live a fearless life’
‘Rhea if I am not wrong then till now there is no such supernatural power that  can’t predict someone’s mind Better  don’t do that’
‘You are somehow Varun correct because you never know what’s running inside someone’s mind’
 ‘Lets  just not talk about this!’
‘Yeah its better not to do’
‘Hey Varun before it get late let me finish my dinner and you also do.’
‘Yeah sure but I have too cook and I am in not in a mood of doing that’
‘Ok fine bye’
‘Bye we will meet after the college suspends.’
‘Good Night Varun’
‘Good night Rhea’
Both have Varun and Rhea had a hideous past form which they wanted to stay away but it haunted them each and every night.
But after a long time they were happy as they enjoyed each other’s  company.
After Varun finished his schooling things started to get scramble in his life.He had no idea where his life was going. Everything he started with some hankering ended up in failure. But after sometime he was use to it he left all his dreams and ambition in the trash bin. He stopped dreaming he just learned how to live the moment and never think of it once it gone. But there was something else written in his fate and he unknown to it. Varun felt lonely most of the time as if someone holed him in an abyss .But he had no other choice because wherever he use to find hope of happiness in return he was impaired with some or  other bad allegations which he had not done.He couldn’t reveal himself. Thats  the thing which created so much tribulations for him. But With the passage of time Varun came to know all this things aren’t made for him so he just closed the shutter of his mind.Rhea was also shared same sort of past but that was too much horrid that just threw her to such a position that no one could ever think of.
Suddenly there was call form Varun’s mom
‘Varun what are you doing babu?’
 ‘Nothing mamoni just going to bed’
‘So early why are you alright?’
‘Yeah mamoni I am! you need not to worry about me’
‘Are you studying by the book’
‘Yeah  mom just wake me up at at eight o’clock so that I can attend the college’
‘Yeah I will babu! Now you sleep well Good night’
‘Good night mamoni you take care of yourself’

After that Varun positioned up his earphone in his ears and lighted up a cigarette as he had habit of smoking before going to bed and listening some songs of Pink floyd .























©BIswadeep das 28 August 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment