Friday 21 August 2015

IT ALL STARTED WITH A HII EPISODE:2

The next morning Rhea woke up at eleven and lighted up a king size Marlboro.
As she didn’t found her phone she yelled her  roomie’s  name Appeskha to drew her attention.
Appeskha: ’ Hey good morning Rhea! Whats the matter?’
Rhea:  ‘Have you seen my phone?’
Appeksha: ‘Yeah it’s with me’
Rhea: ‘Thank god! I thought I left in the bar only’
Appeskha: ‘You did that only but you must be all thankful to Varun. By the way he is a nice guy.’
Rhea :’ I don’t  care’
Appeskha: ‘Ahhh I forgot! Why would you care!’
Rhea: ’By the way my head is paining will you please get me a cup of coffee?’
Appeksha: ‘Yeah babes sure!’
Rhea: ‘Please get it soon’
Both Varun and Rhea hail from Kolkata and appeksha was form Ahmedabad.
All of the three studied in Cambridge group of institutions in Banglaore
Rhea and Appeksha were form Bio-tech department and Varun was from Mechanical department.
But they never a spoke a word with each other.
Varun previously wanted to splash his attitude on her but he didn’t thrive so he just stopped trying.
But they never knew that this new happening may twirl their life.
Suddenly Rhea’s phone was booming it showed up ‘ Varun calling’
‘Hey Rhea was sup?’
‘Nothing much just a fucking hangover’
‘Ok Just take some medicine you will be fine’
‘Yeah I am planning to do that only!’
‘Hey I am little bit busy so I will call you later’
With this rhea ended up.
Appeskha: ‘Don’t be so boorish you should have at least  thanked him for the last night’
Rhea: ‘Yeah I am and if you want then let me forward his number better you say it for me.’
 Appeskha : ’Really nobody can empathize you.’
Rhea: ’Babe chill I will if you gonna take me out for lunch’
Appeskha : ‘Yeah sure but where to go?’
Rhea :’South parade Lets explore it.’
After that both Rhea and appeskha went for lunch to south parade’
Meanwhile Varun was planning how to waste his Sunday!
So he called up Rhea.
‘Hey Rhea what’s your plan for the Sunday?’
‘I Can’t talk with you now I will call you later’ Rhea replied gracelessly.
Appeshka : ‘Just invite him Don’t be that rude Rhea’
Rhea: ‘Ok fyn you will only do’
‘Hey Varun it’s me appeksha’
‘Sorry I didn’t get you’
‘I am Rhea’s roomie we both were going out for lunch would you like to join us’
‘Yeah sure why not but where?’
‘South Parade’
‘Yeah that’s a nice place for lunch it has some cool vibes’
‘So how much time it will take to reach you there?’
‘Half an hour’
‘So we will catch you in fourty-five minutes’
Varun hanged up the phone and dressed in hotfoot to reach south parade.
This time Varun was behind time.
Suddenly he saw Rhea dressed in white and blue top.
‘Hey Rhea’
‘Hii’
‘Hey  varun! Appeksha ’
‘Hii appeksha how are you?’
‘Yeah I am fine! So how was your last night?’
‘It was totally a fresh experience.’
‘Yeah Rhea told me’
‘So what to order?’
‘I prefer  pinchitos  will perfectly match the weather.What do you think Rhea?’
‘Just fucking order it or else my stomach will be malnourished’
‘So varun shall I order the same for you’
‘ Yeah just do I don’t have any problem’
‘Excuse me waiter three  pinchitos
They finished the lunch very pleasurably but after that a squabble started between
appeksha and varun that who is going to pay the bill
Appeksha said’ No I’
Varun said ‘ No I’
Finally Varun won the argument by saying’ it’s the instigation of our new friendship so 
this time let me pay you pay someother time’
‘Ok fine but next I won’t  spare you’
‘Deal done’
With this they ended up and came out of south parade.
Suddenly  varun’s eye caught a Panipuri  stall.
‘Girls  come lets gobble a plate a panipuri’
‘Yeah sure come Rhea let’s go.’
‘Bhaiya teen plate panipuri laga dena’ Varun said
With this both appeksha and rhea unlocked their mouth for the whopping panipuri.
Suddenly appeksha spoke up.
‘Varun you know what, the bliss that I feel in eating in all this stall can’t be measured with all those
Hotels furnished with AC’s and tiles.I just feel emancipated under the open sky like a bird flying high
and high without margins.’
‘Yeah you should not portray yourself in a cage you should be boundless’
‘Seriously Varun! You are speaking this because you never know how vicious the world is.’
 ‘Yeahhh I too have suffered but it doesn’t indicates that I have to be within margins’ Varun claimed.
‘Heyy guys just stop discussing and lets enjoy the panipuri’
With this Appeksha hiatus the discussion.
After eating varun dropped the girls to their home.
While getting down Rhea finally spoke up.
‘Varun thanks for the last night and also for the lunch.
Lets catch up during break hours’
With this varun also left for his home.














P.S This is just the 2nd episode so still many more twist and turns are on their way! 


 ©Biswadeep Das 21 August 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment