Monday 27 April 2015

LETS SAVE NEPAL!

I just wonder how can one destroy the things which he himself has created!
Nepal is a country with a population of 27.8 millions! And it is among those countries with exotic scenarios!
So how can God destroy his own beautiful creation!
On 25th april 2015 the whole nation caught up the fear caused by the earthquake which hitted the nation with a magnitude of 7.9!!
When I heard this from my friend!
I was like "Are you serious??Tell me that you are joking!"
My jaws dropped down hearing this!
So I switched on the tv and I remain stunned by seeing whats going there!
So I thought It was really bad day for nepal as the toll rised up to 800 peoples dead and 1700 injured!
When I saw the photos of tremors caused by earthquake I just remained numb!
I felt that somebody has drawn the map of nepal on a piece of paper and he didn't like his drawing so he crunched up the paper!
This situation is exactly what in nepal every single thing got crushed up!
But I thought its now over!
No! Its not over again on 26TH april
In morning again Nepal came under the grab of earthquake and this time toll rised upto 1754 dead and 5000 injured!
So India decided to help Nepal!
Our prime minister send jet flights in every 2 hours!
The indian railway donated 1 lac water bottle!
UNICEF has donated funds for the children!
US government has donated 1 million $!
The game wasn't over!
God was like Arey I am not happy I want destruction!
So he decided to attack with a magnitude of 5.4!
And this time the toll hiked up to 3258 dead and more than 6000 injured!
So I decided that prayers won't work for them! So I am starting a campaign for collecting funds for the people who are still stucked there!
If you are thinking that you are here in india how can you help them in Nepal!
Its your misconception just collect the funds and just transfer there are many online donation centre and if you want to help other than money than there are many dropping centre in your nearby places just go to goonj.org you will get the information!
LETS TAKE A STEP TOWARDS A NOBLE CAUSE BECAUSE OUR NEPALESE BROTHER AND SISTER NEED US!
LETS BE HUMAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment