Wednesday 15 April 2015

Its complicated

Have you ever wondered what your 'DREAMS' actually meant to you!
Those weird,spooky, surreal, superficial things that came to our mind when we completely shut down our mind!
This little word gives us a platform to define us and express ourselves that what we are and want to be?
What we love to do!
But this one question bothers me a lot and I go all around asking the same question!
Do you follow your dreams??
To my suprise I get a single answer and that is NO NO NO NO NO!!
In our childhood when our teacher used to ask that what would you like to become in future!
Everyone used to come up with different answers that someone would like to become politicians some would love to design some would like to play!
But what's the point of dreaming when we know that our dreams are going to be obsolete one day!
A few days ago I randomly asked up one of my friend that what are plans after you complete your graduation!
He replied that he will find up a job and will go for it but then this question of DREAMS came to my mind and I asked it and he replied that he loved doing math and wanted to be math professor.
Then I again countered him another question why didn't you follow your dreams he said family pressure "mere ghar wale yehi chate the islye I opted this as my career option".
I ended up the conversation with that only!
But why we don't we follow our dreams why do we abort our dreams before they rise up!
Because we think that may or may not be we may be successful in our dreams or we won't find up a way of living but DREAMS are the way of doing what we love to!
Why we would love that someone else us to do!
We can't be their Salvador
We are the kings and queen of our own mind then why we would listen to somebody else!
We can't let our dreams flow out of minds we cant kill it or abort it!
The moment When we came to this world we didn't take permission form 'sombody else' that "Uncle ji ab hum ab nikle???"
So what would we listen to somebody else while getting a life!
Dreams is all about chasing falling getting up and fighting for what you would love to in spite of a small fact!
"IF YOU TREAT YOUR DREAMS AS A CHOICE YOU WILL FIND LIMITATIONS IN THAT BUT IF SEE YOUR DREAMS AS A OPPORTUNITY YOU WILL DEFINITELY FIND A ROAD THAT WILL LEAD YOU TO THE PATH OF SUCCESS"

No comments:

Post a Comment